Art Effects is an innovative curriculum designed to bring about change in your classroom. Through art viewing and art production, students learn new skills to improve their perception of self, others, and critical life events. Our curriculum will teach you how the visual arts can become a powerful resource for mental and physical well-being in your students.
Who It's For
Our Learning Objectives
- Discover how contemporary art and artmaking can be utilized to inspire students with ASD, trauma and sensory processing disorders.
- Employ a variety of instructional methods (e.g., creating, performing, reflecting) to help students read non-verbal clues, practice self-expression and build empathy.
- Improve skills in diverse learners across five dimensions:
- Cognition and Metacognition
- Motor Skills and Planning
- Social/Emotional Skills
- Creativity and Adaptability